Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- 10 Best Cool Backgrounds And Wallpapers Apps For Android Phones and Tablets in 2020! (Free Extra Bonus Apps)
- What Are The Android Phone Symbols at Top of Screen, How to Hide Status Bar Icons in 2020.
- Android Icons Notification On Top of the Screen, What Do They Means? For Android Phones & Tablets in 2020.
- Samsung Galaxy A71 – Full Phone Specification & Prices
- Samsung Galaxy A70s – Full Phone Specification & Prices
- Samsung Galaxy A70 – Full Phone Specification & Prices
- Samsung Galaxy A50s – Full Phone Specification & Prices
- Samsung Galaxy A50 – Full Phone Specification & Prices