The Samsung Galaxy S5 has supports for many languages right from the box. You can use them not just as your system language, however as the keyboard language also. So if whatever language came pre-selected on your Galaxy S5 isnt really your native language, you can quickly alter it within backgrounds. If you have any issues check out the SGS5 forum for extra help.
The best ways to alter the system language on your Galaxy S5
*Tap on the Backgrounds icon. At the same time you can access backgrounds from the Alert Shade if you d such as.
*Tap on Language and input under the System area. Its rather a means down on the Backgrounds page.
*Tap on Language at the top.
*Tap on the language you d like your Samsung Galaxy S5 to make use of.
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G – Full Phone Specification & Prices
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra – Full Phone Specification & Prices
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G – Full Phone Specification & Prices
- How to buy the best microSD card for my Android phone? The BEST Type Class, Speed, and Brands!
- What are the symbols shown on the microSD card? Am I Buying the Right One For My Phone?
- What is the size of my Android phone’s SD Card? Capacity of SD Card size of my phone?
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 – Full Phone Specification & Prices
- Microsoft Surface Duo – Full Phone Specification & Prices