The steps to change from “E” to “3G” may vary slightly depending on the make and model of your mobile phone and the operating system that it uses. However, in general, you can follow these steps:
- Open the settings app on your mobile phone.
- Find the “Mobile Networks” or “Network Settings” option and select it.
- Look for the “Network Mode” or “Preferred Network Type” option and select it.
- Choose “3G” from the list of available network modes or preferred network types.
- Save the changes and exit the settings app.
Your phone should now attempt to connect to a 3G network instead of an EDGE (E) network. Keep in mind that the network mode you select may impact the speed and quality of your data connection, as well as your ability to make calls and send text messages. It’s important to choose the net