How to remove eSim from iPhone?
Follow the steps here to remove eSim from iPhone.
To remove an eSIM from your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on Cellular or Mobile Data.
- Select the eSIM plan that you want to remove.
- Tap on “Remove Cellular Plan.”
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to remove the eSIM. Tap on “Remove” to confirm.
Once you have removed the eSIM from your iPhone, it will no longer be available for use on your device. If you have a physical SIM card inserted into your iPhone, your phone will automatically switch to using that as your cellular plan. If you do not have a physical SIM card inserted, you will need to insert one or activate another eSIM to use cellular service on your iPhone.