If you don’t have a SIM card removal tool, you can still remove the SIM card from your iPhone using a paper clip or a small, pointed object. Here are the steps:
- Power off your iPhone.
- Locate the SIM card slot on the side of your iPhone. The SIM card slot is usually on the right-hand side of the device.
- Straighten out a paper clip or find a similar small, pointed object that can fit into the SIM card ejector hole.
- Insert the paper clip or pointed object into the small hole next to the SIM card slot. Press gently but firmly until the SIM card tray pops out.
- Remove the SIM card tray from the iPhone.
- Carefully remove the SIM card from the tray.
- Replace the SIM card tray back into the iPhone and push it until it clicks into place.
- Power on your iPhone.
Note that it’s important to be gentle when removing the SIM card from your iPhone, as any damage to the SIM card or the SIM card slot could cause problems with your cellular service. Especially avoid using too sharp object such as needle to avoid damaging the Sim card ejector hole. Additionally, make sure to keep track of your SIM card and SIM card tray, as losing them could result in additional costs to replace them.