Design at such near similarity with iPhone 11 Triple-camera, but this is Quad-camera with large screen, ram & storage and battery size.
Screen size: 6.4 inches | Screen type: LTPS IPS | Resolution: 1080 x 2310 pixels | Sharpness: 398 ppi density | Dimensions: 159.2 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm | Weight: 183 g (6.46 oz) | Rear camera: 48MP (wide) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro) | Front camera: 16MP (wide) | Maximum video resolution: 1080, 30fps | Storage & RAM: 128GB & 8GB | Memory card slot: Nano Memory up to 256GB share with SIM slot | Battery: 4200mAh | 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes | Connection: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector | Sensors: Fingerprint side mounted, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Not far different from iPhone 11 design for the camera built in a setup way at 48MP primary rear camera with superpixel features best capturing in scenary and low-light environment, pairing with 8MP ultra-wide shooter, and 2MP of depth sensor for Bokeh shot and 2MP for macro close-up snapper. Front selfie camera is 16MP wide sensor located at gorgeous and vivid 6.4inches Punch FullView Display.
Nova 7i is armed with flawless Kirin 810 chipset for optimizes efficiency and AI-based ISP+IVP image processing that advance to reduce white balance and image noise, as well providing HFR with smooth experience. Defaulting at 8GB ram and 128GB storage had highly appreciate this phones features and unlock phone with side-mounted within a second. Battery size is even no issue when proceeding with a day to two at average mobile consumption.
Full Specification and Price:
|Specs||Huawei Nova 7i|
|Display||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors,
6.4 inches, 101.4 cm2 at 83.5% screen-to-body ratio,
Resolution at 1080 x 2310 pixels at 398 ppi density.
|Android 10, EMUI 10, no Google Play Services
Octa-core (2×2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×1.88 GHz Cortex-A55)
|RAM||8 GB RAM|
|Cameras||48 MP (wide), f/1.8, 26mm, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP(ultrawide), f/2.4,
2 MP(macro), f/2.4, 27mm , 1/5.0″, 1.75µm
2 MP(depth), f/2.4,
LED flash, HDR, panorama
|Sensors||Fingerprint side-mounted, accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|SD card slot: NM (Nano Memory) that support up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot).
USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB OTG.
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
|Networking||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspotBluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LEGPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
|Audio||Loud Speaker: Yes
3.5mm jack headphone: Yes
|Battery Size||Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery
Fast charging 40W, 70% in 30 minutes.
|Dimensions, Weight and Body Build.||159.2 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm (6.27 x 3.00 x 0.34 in)
Weight 183 g (6.46 oz)
Build Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
|Colors||Midnight Black, Crush Green, Sakura Pink|
|Model||JNY-L22B, JNY-L21A, JNY-L01A, JNY-L21B, JNY-L22A, JNY-L02A, JNY-LX2|
|Price||Huawei Nova 7i starting from $239|
- What Does The Wi-Fi Icon With R Letter Means? How To Actually Disable It?
- Should We Buy A Refurbished Phone? I Discovered That It Was Better Than A New Smartphone!
- TOP 4 Best Aftermarket Smartphone Insurance Plans Companies with Most Benefits and Great Offer Price!
- Should We Get Smartphone’s Protection Plans When Buying A New Phone? Samsung Care+, AppleCare+, Oppo Care, Or Aftermarket Plan?
- Honor 60 Pro – Full Phone Specification & Prices, 5G Connectivity, OLED 120Hz Smooth Display, Support GSM, 108MP 10X Zoom & Huge 4800mAh Battery.
- Why Should I Buy A Phone Using An Installment Plan? It’s Cheaper To Pay By Installment Zero 0% Interest?
- Do You Need A Smartphone Insurance Plan When Buying A Smartphone? Is Smartphone Insurance Worth It?
- Saturn Or Planet With A Ring Around It And Tilted At An Angle In Notification Bar, What Does That Icon Means?