A very thin & splash resistant phone with great 48MP camera.
Screen size: 6.3 inches | Screen type: LTPS IPS | Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels Pixel | Sharpness: 403 ppi density | Dimensions: 160.1 x 71.2 x 8.7 mm | Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz) | Rear camera: 48MP (wide) + 5MP (depth) | Front camera: 25MP | Maximum video resolution: 1080, 30fps | RAM & Storage: 4GB with 128GB | Memory card slot: Yes, microSDXC | Battery: 3500mAh | 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes | Connection: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector | Sensors: Fingerprint rear-mounted, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
Motorola One Vision have 2 main focus which is a 6.3-inch punch-hole display with very confortable size holding at ultra-wide 21:9 CinemaVision aspect ratio and diving into the camera setup consisting of 48MP wide sensor, 5MP depth shooter and front selfie camera at 25MP best for AI-based feature to generate great photo taking in environment of low-light, sharp scene and incredibly noise reduction.
Specification wise running on this phone is powered by processor of Exynos 9609 and a huge battery pack great to last you enough in a day at 5,000mAh and fast charge 15W power with system of operating by Android One and security protection with decent rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Full Specification and Price:
|Specs||Motorola One Vision|
|Display||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors,
6.3 inches, 94.0 cm2 at 82.5% screen-to-body ratio,
Resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio at 432 ppi density,
Protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
|Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, Android One ROM,
Octa-core 2.2 GHz,
Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
|Storage||64GB, 128GB, 256GB.
|Cameras||48 MP(wide), f/1.7, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
5 MP(depth), f/2.2,
Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
Video recording at 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
|Sensors||Fingerprint rear-mounted, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|SD card slot: microSDXC uses shared SIM slot.
USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB OTG,
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
|Networking||GSM / HSPA / LTE
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspotBluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDRGPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDSNFC: Yes
Radio: FM radio
|Audio||Loud Speaker: Yes
3.5mm jack headphone: Yes
|Battery Size||Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
Fast charging 15W
|Dimensions, Weight and Body Build.||160.1 x 71.2 x 8.7 mm (6.30 x 2.80 x 0.34 in)
Weight 180 g (6.35 oz)
Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back, plastic frame,
|Colors||Bronze gradient, Sapphire gradient|
|Price||Motorola One Vision starting from $220|
- What Does The Wi-Fi Icon With R Letter Means? How To Actually Disable It?
- Should We Buy A Refurbished Phone? I Discovered That It Was Better Than A New Smartphone!
- TOP 4 Best Aftermarket Smartphone Insurance Plans Companies with Most Benefits and Great Offer Price!
- Should We Get Smartphone’s Protection Plans When Buying A New Phone? Samsung Care+, AppleCare+, Oppo Care, Or Aftermarket Plan?
- Honor 60 Pro – Full Phone Specification & Prices, 5G Connectivity, OLED 120Hz Smooth Display, Support GSM, 108MP 10X Zoom & Huge 4800mAh Battery.
- Why Should I Buy A Phone Using An Installment Plan? It’s Cheaper To Pay By Installment Zero 0% Interest?
- Do You Need A Smartphone Insurance Plan When Buying A Smartphone? Is Smartphone Insurance Worth It?
- Saturn Or Planet With A Ring Around It And Tilted At An Angle In Notification Bar, What Does That Icon Means?