Notification icon that looks like Saturn (Planet with a ring around it and tilted at an angle), then it is the Samsung apps called, “Samsung Internet” (Samsung’s Browser). Maybe you could have noticed this notification icon is similar to the Samsung Internet Browser icon.
How to enable/disable the Samsung Internet Browser’s Notification Icon, you need to go to the setting as follows:
Settings > Notifications > Scroll down and tap “See All” > Tap drop down to select “ALL” > Scroll down and tap on “Samsung Internet” > Toggle left to disable notification icon.
- What Does The Wi-Fi Icon With R Letter Means? How To Actually Disable It?
- Should We Buy A Refurbished Phone? I Discovered That It Was Better Than A New Smartphone!
- TOP 4 Best Aftermarket Smartphone Insurance Plans Companies with Most Benefits and Great Offer Price!
- Should We Get Smartphone’s Protection Plans When Buying A New Phone? Samsung Care+, AppleCare+, Oppo Care, Or Aftermarket Plan?
- Honor 60 Pro – Full Phone Specification & Prices, 5G Connectivity, OLED 120Hz Smooth Display, Support GSM, 108MP 10X Zoom & Huge 4800mAh Battery.
- Why Should I Buy A Phone Using An Installment Plan? It’s Cheaper To Pay By Installment Zero 0% Interest?
- Do You Need A Smartphone Insurance Plan When Buying A Smartphone? Is Smartphone Insurance Worth It?
- Saturn Or Planet With A Ring Around It And Tilted At An Angle In Notification Bar, What Does That Icon Means?