The triangle icon with arrow up and down in it in notification icons as follows:
If you saw this type of triangle icon with an arrow facing up and down in it, it actually means you have turned on or enabled your phone’s “Data Saver”, which helps your phone to reduce data consumption in the background. You should not worry about this icon as it helps your phone to save data consumption safely.
Data Saver Icon May Defer As Following:
Other Android phones may display the “Data Saver” feature notification icon with 3 quarter round and plus sign inside the icon.
How to enable/disable this “Data Saver” icon?
You can turn off or turn on this feature as follows:
Settings > Connections > Data Usage > Data Saver > Toggle left to disable or right to enable it.
- What Does The Wi-Fi Icon With R Letter Means? How To Actually Disable It?
- Should We Buy A Refurbished Phone? I Discovered That It Was Better Than A New Smartphone!
- TOP 4 Best Aftermarket Smartphone Insurance Plans Companies with Most Benefits and Great Offer Price!
- Should We Get Smartphone’s Protection Plans When Buying A New Phone? Samsung Care+, AppleCare+, Oppo Care, Or Aftermarket Plan?
- Honor 60 Pro – Full Phone Specification & Prices, 5G Connectivity, OLED 120Hz Smooth Display, Support GSM, 108MP 10X Zoom & Huge 4800mAh Battery.
- Why Should I Buy A Phone Using An Installment Plan? It’s Cheaper To Pay By Installment Zero 0% Interest?
- Do You Need A Smartphone Insurance Plan When Buying A Smartphone? Is Smartphone Insurance Worth It?
- Saturn Or Planet With A Ring Around It And Tilted At An Angle In Notification Bar, What Does That Icon Means?