What Is The Diamond Shape Icon With Lines In It That Looks Like A Kite In The Notification Bar?
There is a new icon with a diamond shape icon with lines which looks like a kite, where this icon definitely feels like an unknown icon which is not easy to understand based on a certain brand of smartphone.
Therefore, what does this diamond kite-like icon really mean?
For your information, you don’t need to worry much about this diamond shape icon in your phone because it actually means the phone’s GPS location has turned on and currently the system or some allowed apps is using your phone’s GPS location safely.
However if you are afraid that this GPS feature would drain your battery life, then you can actually disable this GPS feature easily.
Here is steps on how to disable this diamond with kite-like icon from our notification bar:
Settings > Location > Toggle On/Off button to left to disable GPS feature.
- What Does The Wi-Fi Icon With R Letter Means? How To Actually Disable It?
- Should We Buy A Refurbished Phone? I Discovered That It Was Better Than A New Smartphone!
- TOP 4 Best Aftermarket Smartphone Insurance Plans Companies with Most Benefits and Great Offer Price!
- Should We Get Smartphone’s Protection Plans When Buying A New Phone? Samsung Care+, AppleCare+, Oppo Care, Or Aftermarket Plan?
- Honor 60 Pro – Full Phone Specification & Prices, 5G Connectivity, OLED 120Hz Smooth Display, Support GSM, 108MP 10X Zoom & Huge 4800mAh Battery.
- Why Should I Buy A Phone Using An Installment Plan? It’s Cheaper To Pay By Installment Zero 0% Interest?
- Do You Need A Smartphone Insurance Plan When Buying A Smartphone? Is Smartphone Insurance Worth It?
- Saturn Or Planet With A Ring Around It And Tilted At An Angle In Notification Bar, What Does That Icon Means?